Just for Teachers
Bylaws & Standing Rules
2022-23 PTA Board Interest
Programs & Events
SPIRIT Restaurant Nights
Wildcat Spirit Store
PTA Square Store
Interested being a WSES PTA Board or Chair Member for 2022-2023?
Open Positions: Volunteer Chair & Inclusion/Special Populations Chair
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
download the form (below) & return to your child’s teacher
Executive Board Positions (
- Coordinates the work of the officers and committees.
1st VP of Membership
- Coordinates PTA Membership
2nd VP of Fundraising
- Coordinates fun-runs, restaurant spirit nights, and any other money-raising efforts.
3rd VP of Staff Appreciation
- Coordinates all staff appreciation events from beginning of year luncheons to Teach Appreciation week in the spring.
4th VP of Programming
- Coordinates all family events throughout the school year.
- Records meeting minutes, attendance, and bylaws.
- Maintains custody of all funds and balances of the association
Advises presiding officers of parliamentary procedures
Chair Positions (
- Coordinates volunteers for all PTA events. Works with teachers to coordinate Room Parents for each classroom to relay pertinent information to parents.
- Designs and orders spirit wear items and coordinates the sale of items at events and programs.
- Creates the layout of yearbook, takes photos at events, communicates information for collecting photos from parents and obtains orders for the yearbook.
Student Involvement Chair
- Coordinates various programs in conjunction with School Counselor, including Paw Pride and BooHoo/Yahoo Breakfast. Coordinates student school supplies at end of year.
- Maintains PTA website and Facebook accounts. Publishes monthly newsletters and proofreads all flyers/communications before principal's approval.
- Plans, promotes, and coordinates PTA Reflections program.
- Coordinates different events & programs through the year to encourage students to make healthier choices and promote health initiatives throughout the year.
Inclusion/Special Populations Chair
- Promote awareness, inclusion and engagement of all diverse populations represented in the community and guide diversity and inclusion for all.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.